Kapamilya comedian/singer Kakai Bautista has made a choice who between the two men who she was recently involved with wins her heart more, it’s none other than Thai actor Mario Maurer.
She made the choice at her guesting last Wednesday at Inquirer ShowbizLive. In its “quickie talk” segment, Bautista was no-holds-barred with her answers.
It was the question that perhaps everyone was eager to ask her, and the fans surely got their answer.
Ahron Villena or Mario Maurer: “Mario Maurer”
It was then followed up by another intriguing question that added a few more points to Maurer.
If you would be given a starring film or series, who would you want to have as partner: “Mario Maurer.” The fans and even the hosts got thrilled with her honest answer which got to jokingly say, “Sana hindi ‘to makarating ng Thailand noh?”
Among the other questions asked were:
- Bedroom or comfort room: “Comfort room”
- Drama or comedy: “Comedy”
- Cellphone or laptop: “Cellphone”
- First thing you do upon waking up: “Open my eyes”
- Last thing you do before you sleep: “Pray”
- I really want to (blank) at night: “Eat”
- If you are a kind of food, what would you be?: “Adobo, tastes better as it ages”
- Did you ever cry because of a guy: “Oh yes, a lot of times, who didn’t”
- 3 sexiest men in local showbiz: Piolo Pascual, Ian Veneracion, RK
- If you would be a villain in a movie or series, who would you want to slap: “Bea Alonzo, she’s so beautiful”
- If the world ends now, what would be your last request: “Eat goto” (porridge)
- If you would be given powers, what problem of the Philippines would you solve first: “Lack of discipline”
After her much publicized bitter temporary “friendship over” with Villena, the two have managed to bury the hatchet and start anew. They made headlines last year following a controversial “friendzone” story.
Who would forget Villena’s epic “Naging tayo ba?”
Now, they are starring in a movie called “Harry and Patty” and taking from their Instagram posts, the two have already started shooting.
Bautista is also set to stage her 2nd major concert entitled “Kakai XV” at the Music Museum on April 6 in celebration of her 15 years in showbiz.
Among her guests are OPM band JBK, Kapamilya teen star Maymay Entrata, Birit queen Jona and her friends from the hit musical “Rak of Aegis”.
Tickets are available at Ticketworld just call 891-9999 and at the Music Museum.
Watch Inquirer ShowbizLive’s March 21 full episode through the link below.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.